Download | Wiki

SSL connect error on Poloniex

I’m running Feeder with 3 bots on an Ubuntu VPS - one on each of Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Poloniex is a testbot. This has been running fine for weeks but suddenly on 30 July I started getting SSL connect errors from Poloniex:

2018-07-30 00:34:44.323 +02:00 [Error] Candles initialization error BTC-XEM An error occurred while sending the request. SSL connect error

It can now take several hours for Feeder to load candles from Poloniex. Since Poloniex is the first exchange to be checked it means none of the other exchanges get checked until Poloniex is finished.

If I disable Poloniex from Feeder’s config then everything runs fine.

Any suggestions?

OK, now I’m getting this from Poloniex:

4|pt-feede | 2018-08-04 08:43 +02:00: [08:43:48 ERR] Candles initialization error BTC-XVC Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[Poloniex.MarketTools.MarketChartData]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
4|pt-feede | To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.
4|pt-feede | Path 'error', line 1, position 9.```

Edit. Using debug mode obviously.

Is this on every pair @bluefuzz?

No, it seems to be different pairs each time. Sometimes only two, other times ten or more.

Just incase someone comes across this again, this error seems to happen after delisted pairs. Deleting the PtFeeder.db file and restarting PTF seems to fix it.

Yes, that seems to have fixed it.